Best Digital Marketing Courses in Thane – 2-3 Months Digital Marketing Certification Course
Tycoonedge Digital Marketing Course in Thane is one of the leading digital marketing training academy in Mumbai founded with a vision to coach people and sharpen their career and entrepreneurial skills
So this 2-3 Months Digital Marketing Course is meant for those who are searching for knowledge at the Beginners level. The 2-3 months Digital Marketing certification course includes 20 Important Modules. These Modules are designed & Delivered in such the simplest way that anybody can learn Digital Marketing Course easily.
If you’re trying to find the most effective Digital Marketing Course in Thane then you’re certainly viewing the proper website my friend!!
Their are 3 main reasons why TycoonEdge is that the Best Digital Marketing Training institute in thane
1. Experienced Industrial Experts
2. Practical Projects & Assignments
3. Updated Latest Curriculum
Currently we conduct all our Digital Marketing Courses in Thane. Digital Marketing Industrial Experts will train you on all the newest necessary skills required for Digital Marketing Career and Business Growth. Digital marketing courses features a great demand within the job market also . Click here to check Digital marketing jobs in Mumbai
UNIQUE TEACHING METHODOLOGY
The number of modules during this classroom Digital Marketing course for every domain will vary supported the importance and effectiveness of every domain. Each module will typically be delivered in one week. For you to find out all the modules within the duration promised to you, we’ll conduct multiple classroom classes weekly.
20 MODULES OF ADVANCED CERTIFICATION COURSE IN DIGITAL MARKETING
1. Marketing Fundamentals
Digital marketing also called as online marketing uses the internet, social media platforms and email for advertising and marketing purposes. Obtaining leads and sales conversions are the main focal areas of this field.
7 Fundamentals for Digital Marketing Success
- A Flexible Website
- Building a Steady Stream of Visitors
- Regular and Fresh Content
- Implementing Monitoring and Tracking Systems
- Marketing Automation
- Developing a Social Face to The Company
- Well Optimised Conversion Processes
2. Facebook & Instagram Marketing
A Facebook page is a great free marketing tool for businesses. facebook helps businesses to improve themselves – not just through listing product offerings and services, but also by sharing images, links, and posts on a customizable page to give a better sense of a business’s personality and character.
Facebook advertising features include:
- The ability to set ad budgets.
- Multiple ad versions can be run simultaneously in order to compare ad designs and setup by using ad testing.
- The ability to set ad budgets.
Facebook Ads – Optimization and Reporting
With the help of this module, measure you adverts and get business insights to optimize how you are connecting with your audience. The easiest way to review your campaign performance is to use the Facebook Ads Manager. you can filter your campaigns by dates, objectives, etc. You just need to set the correct date range when checking your ad reports! You can also compare two different date ranges to see how your campaign performance has changed over time.
Now Instagram is a global platform that allows brands to humanize their content, recruit new talent, showcase products, and inspire their audience. The photo and video sharing app has quickly turned into a top social media site. Instagram help you to grow brand awareness and introduce products. 75% of Instagram users have spent time looking up a brand on the platform. Instagram also allows you to promote your brand and product in a friendly, authentic way without hard selling to your customers.
Marketing on Instagram
- Instagram Ads
- Optimizing your instagram business profile
- Crafting an Instagram content strategy
3. Twitter Marketing
Twitter Marketing include:
- Sharing information and content
- Networking & Branding
- Driving engagement for promotional activities
- Reputation management
- Twitter Ads
4. Local Listing with Google
A local business listing is basically an online entry that contains your business Name, Address and phone number along with other details. Creating local business listings is the main work of any local business marketing campaign. Local Business Listings give more visibility for your business and every new listing that you create enhances your chances of being found online by customers.
The more directories that you are listed on, the more visible you are. If your business is visible online, search engines trust the accuracy of your business data and thus, your chances of ranking on top for local searches shoot up. To simplify it all, business listings can be considered as an online version of business information in Yellow Pages.
5. Google Adwords Express
What does Adwords Express do?
Adwords Express does most of the things Google Ads does - it allows you to publish ads based on keyword targeting and other criteria. There is one big difference, however; Adwords Express takes complete control of account activity.
If someone completely new to digital marketing, this simplification of the platform could be useful.
Adwords Express offers:
- Adwords Express is designed for people with zero PPC experience.
- Adwords Express is really quick to set up and get started with. According to Google themselves, you can get a campaign up and running in just 15 minutes.
- Limited functionality compared with the full interface
6. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. The cost to the customer buying the product or service through an affiliate is the same as buying directly from the product owner.
Affiliate marketing is a kind of deal between two companies. The point is both of them make profit.
How Affiliate Marketing works?
- Pay Per Click(PPC): It is an online advertising method in which advertiser only pays to publisher when ad is clicked. It is also called cost per click(CPC).
- Pay Per Sale(PPS): It is an online advertising method when publisher is paid on the basis of number of sales.
- Pay Per Lead: In this advertiser pays the affiliate based on conversions like file download, sign up an account or any other desired action.
7. Email Marketing
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
Types of Email Marketing
- Email Newsletter
- Dedicated emails
- Transactional emails
- Sponsorship emails
There are several different Email software systems available for you to use:
- MailChimp is probably one of the most popular email services available today. One of the best things about this service is that it is free for up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.
- iContact is another great email service that you can rely on. There is a free trial, and after that, you can choose the best plan to fit your needs.
- Constant Contact is also a nice option to consider when it comes to finding an email system. They offer a free 60 day trial and after that, you can choose the best package.
8. Mobile Marketing
Mobile Marketing is an important part in Digital Marketing as Today, there are millions of people who are connected to internet through mobile devices.
Below are some of the popular mobile marketing strategies implemented in SEO:
- App-based Marketing via Google AdMob
- In-game Mobile Marketing which displays mobile ads within game as a banner or image pop-up
- SMS Marketing
- MMS Marketing
- Location Based Service Marketing that displays mobile ad to user in a specific location
- Push Notification Marketing
- Mobile search Google ads that are built for mobiles
Most of the companies are doing marketing with the mobile because the internet had stimulated the marketing to another level.
9. Online Reputation Management
Online Reputation Management Activities
ORM or online reputation management helps in getting rid of the negative reviews that people usually give about any company person or the brand by using the search engine.
It removes all the malicious and harmful content present in the company site.
Online Reputation Management in Digital Marketing remove the insert the new content which pushes down the negative content down and enhances the positive content.
Useful Online Reputation Management Activities are shown below:
- Content Management : Content plays very big role in ORM. You can publish images, content, videos, and podcasts.
- SEO: You can do SEO, which is the process of increasing the visibility of a website on the search engines. Get more natural traffic, free traffic and promote our services or product on search engines.
- Social Profile Management: One of the most powerful (and easiest) methods to begin to control your reputation in the search engine result pages (SERPs) is to create social profiles on major social media websites.
10. Search Engine Optimization
SEO (Search engine optimization) is the process of making a web page easy to find, easy to crawl, and easy to categorize. It is about helping your customers find out your business from among thousand other companies. SEO is an integral part of any digital marketing strategy.
Types of SEO:
a. On Page Optimization:-
- Website Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Keywords Research
- Title Tag, Meta Tag, Alt Tag, Header Tag Optimization
- Sitemaps Creation and Updation
- Setup Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Account
b. Off Page Optimization:-
- Business Listing Submissions
- Article & Blog Submissions
- Google Local Listing
- PDF, PPT & Image Submissions
- Infographic Creation and Submissions
- Search engine Submissions
11. Influencer Marketing
Influencer Marketing (also influence marketing) is a form of marketing in which focus is placed on influential people rather than the target market as a whole on social media. It identifies the individuals who have influence over potential customers, and orients marketing activities around these influencers. Influencers can be both big (macro) and small (micro).
Influencer marketing strategy:
- Quickly Builds Trust
- Improves Brand Awareness
- Enriches Your Content Strategy
- Effectively Reaches Your Target Audience
- Provides Amazing Value to Your Audience
- Builds Winning Partnerships
12. Youtube video Marketing
For offline and online Business owners and internet marketers, YouTube Marketing is an essential strategy to take advantage of the web’s massive shift toward video.
The Best Marketing Practices on Youtube
- Create a YouTube channel for business
- Learn about your audience
- Research your competition
- Learn from your favorite channels
- Optimize your videos for SEO to get views
- Upload and schedule your videos
- Optimize your channel to attract followers
- Try YouTube advertising
- Try working with an influencer
- Analyze and adapt
13. Content Marketing
Content marketing aims to provide valuable and informative content to people with the objective of converting them into customers. Content marketing targets a specific niche and helps by providing people answers to questions they might be searching online.
7 Easy Steps for Content Marketing
- Understanding Your Targeted Customers
- Deciding The Need For Use Of Social Media and Identifying KPIs
- Choosing the Right Platform for Engaging Customers
- Researching Topics for Content
- Planning Your Content Schedule
- Building Trust Through Regular Updates
- Track Your Progress and Be Flexible to Changes
14. Hashtag Viral Marketing
Viral Marketing using hashtags gets the desired traffic to your website. It is an important aspect for Social media marketing.
Hashtags For Viral Marketing- Social Media
- Introduction to Hashtags
- How to Use Hashtags for Your Business
- How to Create Hashtags - The Basics
- Research Trending Hashtags
- Find Hashtags Related to the Main Keyword
- Hashtags on Twitter for lead generation
- Speed It Up - Tools to Detect Hashtag strength
- Hashtags on Facebook to generate traffic
- Track Your Hashtag Impact
15. Google Adsense
AdSense is an advertising platform that allows website operators to monetize their sites by running contextually relevant Google ads, generating revenue based on clicks or impressions.
Google AdSense is a popular way for websites to make money from advertisements, part-time bloggers to some of the largest publishers on the web. AdWords advertisers pay Google either by the click (PPC) or impression (CPM).
Features of Google AdSense
- Adsense ads are shown in the websites that participate in the Google Adsense program (these are called the Adsense Publishers).
- The system for advertisers i.e those who want to advertise their products or services in Google, is Google Ads.
- Adsense works with EPC (earnings per click) and CPC (cost per click). Publishers will get paid for clicks on ads appearing in their websites.
- Adsense publishers get paid monthly by Google.
- Adsense ads can have a number of formats and sizes including text and images.
- Adsense generates a large part of Google’s income.
16. Creative Design Tool
Design tools are objects, media, or computer programs, which can be used to design.
In design, Creative Visualization refers to the process by which computer generated imagery, digital animation, three-dimensional models, and two-dimensional representations, such as architectural blueprints, engineering drawings, and sewing patterns are created and used in order to visualize a potential product prior to production.
17. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google's free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account.
Since nowadays almost all the businesses have an online presence through a website. Therefore, it becomes very important for you to learn the inner structure of your website to see whether it is accomplishing its purpose or not.
Google Analytics provide:
- Free web analytics service
- Automatic collection of data
- You can create customization reports
- To understand why visitors are bouncing off your website
- Easy integration with other tools and platforms
- To understand which social platforms to target
- To understand what kind of content you should write
18. Facebook Lead Generation Business
Businesses of all sizes and varying industries use lead ads to find new customers who are likely to be interested in their products or services. Lead ads allow you to collect information from potential customers. The information you can collect includes, but isn't limited to, names, email addresses, phone numbers and more.
Lots of people want to hear from your business, but filling in forms can be difficult on mobile. Facebook lead ads makes the lead generation process easy. People can simply tap your ad and a form pops up – it's already pre-populated with their Facebook contact information and ready to be sent directly to you.
Facebook's lead ads can help you meet your business goals:
- Find new customers for your business
- Find out more about people's interests
- Get people to enrol in your programme
- Get people to download a brochure or manual
19. Media Buying and Selling
A Media buyer links the ad to the intended audience in order to make the ad effective. These ads are intended to sell a product and may be on TV, online, newspaper or magazine ads. The Media buyer negotiates price and placement of the ad for the advertisers.
Media sales is used to describe the selling of advertising space in any communication platform, such as newspapers, magazines, outdoor billboards & screens, event sponsorship, commercial radio or television, business information / data and online / digital.
20. Campaign Management
Campaign Management services to help you track and manage your online marketing programs from SEO, PPC to Social Media Marketing.
Digital Marketing campaigns targeting either desktop computers, mobile devices or both.
campaigns of Digital Marketing
- Inbound marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns
- Search Campaigns
- Online Display Ads.
Digital Marketing Training INSTITUTE Schedule
Upcoming batches for Digital Marketing Certification Course start on:
Fast Track Digital Marketing Training
Regular Track Digital Marketing Training
₹ 29900/- 25900/-
Quick mover offer 13k X 2 Installments
Have a question
Already made up your mind:
Digital Marketing Certification Program Students
What our Digital Marketing student says?
Getting started with Digital marketing journey is easy with Tycoonedge digital marketing courses
Talk to a Career Advisor
If you have any doubt or question,
please feel free to contact to our expert Advisor
Attend a Demo Session
Attend free demo to get an idea & discuss any questions that you have related to the course.