What is Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is basically applying all marketing techniques to digital channels. Different sources can be used to promote services and products like SMS, search engines, email, websites, social media and mobile devices.
Digital marketing is important to anyone whose target audience uses the internet to help make buying decisions related to the product or service. That’s pretty much every business these days.
Why you should learn Digital Marketing Course?
One of the reasons you should learn Digital Marketing is now Digital marketing skills have become as necessary as knowing the English language to communicate. People who have started learning digital marketing have realized that digital marketing skills can be applied to any type of job.
You’ll go from beginner to extremely high-level and your instructor will take you through each step on screen.
The key reasons for which people take a Digital Marketing Course:
Students & Freshers: Job, Startup your Career
Digital Marketing Professionals: Career Growth, To improve Skill
Professionals in other Roles: Upskilling, Career Shift, Freelancing
Digital Marketing Business: Grow Business, Upgrade skills
Top 3 Digital Marketing Courses
2 – 9 Month Courses for Masters, Experienced Professionals & Freshers
Digital Marketing Certification Course
This 2-3 Months Digital Marketing Course is designed for people who are looking for knowledge at the Beginners level.
2 – 3 Months
Digital Marketing Diploma
This 4-6 Months Diploma in Digital Marketing Course is designed for people who are looking for knowledge at the Advanced level.
4 – 6 Months
Digital Marketing Master’s Course
This 6-9 Month course is designed for people who are looking for Career & Business transformational training in Digital Marketing
6 – 9 Months
Quick Skill Building Courses
Tycoonedge’s short term courses are a perfect place for you to develop a specific skill-set in just 3 – 6 weeks
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course is designed to transform you into an industry-ready SEO professional from day one. Google gets 60,000 search queries per second. you will get a chance to learn these searchers into customers through Digital Tycoonedge’s SEO Course.
Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing, or SEM, is one of the most effective ways to grow your business in an increasingly competitive marketplace. SEM is the most effective way to promote your products and grow your business & Target your ads to users based on languages and locations.
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing (SMM) is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. 3.45 billion people use social media, so if you want to build your brand, market your products, or manage a crisis, this is the skill you will get to learn in Tycoonedge’s.
Pay per click
Pay per click (PPC) is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertisers pay the publisher or the website owner only when the someone clicks an advertisement. This training course guides you to efficiently build and manage PPC ad campaigns.
Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for SEO and marketing purposes. The major part of Digital Marketing lies in Analytics. Learn to get deep insights into the results of your campaigns & understand how to improve them.
Mobile and App Marketing
What You Will Learn in Mobile App Marketing?
- Fundamentals of Mobile App Business and App Store Search Optimization (ASO)
- How to Monetize Your Apps
- How to Get Publicity and Exposure for Your Apps
- How to Grow Your Business
Email Marketing learning course will teach you to create an email marketing strategy that grows the business, your career and builds trust with your contacts. Learn the email marketing strategies that get more engagement and more conversion with this Advanced Email Marketing training course.
Website Planning & Creation is just one of the modules that you will learn in digital marketing training program. A set of related web pages served from a single web domain. Website planning is the important task for any business. If the website is well designed then you can easily achieve the goals.
63 MODULES OF ADVANCED CERTIFICATION, DIPLOMA AND MASTERS IN DIGITAL MARKETING
1. Marketing Fundamentals
Digital marketing also called as online marketing uses the internet, social media platforms and email for advertising and marketing purposes. Obtaining leads and sales conversions are the main focal areas of this field.
7 Fundamentals for Digital Marketing Success
- A Flexible Website
- Building a Steady Stream of Visitors
- Regular and Fresh Content
- Implementing Monitoring and Tracking Systems
- Marketing Automation
- Developing a Social Face to The Company
- Well Optimised Conversion Processes
2. Facebook & Instagram Marketing
A Facebook page is a great free marketing tool for businesses. facebook helps businesses to improve themselves – not just through listing product offerings and services, but also by sharing images, links, and posts on a customizable page to give a better sense of a business’s personality and character.
Facebook advertising features include:
- The ability to set ad budgets.
- Multiple ad versions can be run simultaneously in order to compare ad designs and setup by using ad testing.
- The ability to set ad budgets.
Facebook Ads – Optimization and Reporting
With the help of this module, measure you adverts and get business insights to optimize how you are connecting with your audience. The easiest way to review your campaign performance is to use the Facebook Ads Manager. you can filter your campaigns by dates, objectives, etc. You just need to set the correct date range when checking your ad reports! You can also compare two different date ranges to see how your campaign performance has changed over time.
Now Instagram is a global platform that allows brands to humanize their content, recruit new talent, showcase products, and inspire their audience. The photo and video sharing app has quickly turned into a top social media site. Instagram help you to grow brand awareness and introduce products. 75% of Instagram users have spent time looking up a brand on the platform. Instagram also allows you to promote your brand and product in a friendly, authentic way without hard selling to your customers.
Marketing on Instagram
- Instagram Ads
- Optimizing your instagram business profile
- Crafting an Instagram content strategy
3. Twitter Marketing
Twitter Marketing include:
- Sharing information and content
- Networking & Branding
- Driving engagement for promotional activities
- Reputation management
- Twitter Ads
4. Local Listing with Google
A local business listing is basically an online entry that contains your business Name, Address and phone number along with other details. Creating local business listings is the main work of any local business marketing campaign. Local Business Listings give more visibility for your business and every new listing that you create enhances your chances of being found online by customers.
The more directories that you are listed on, the more visible you are. If your business is visible online, search engines trust the accuracy of your business data and thus, your chances of ranking on top for local searches shoot up. To simplify it all, business listings can be considered as an online version of business information in Yellow Pages.
5. Google Adwords Express
What does Adwords Express do?
Adwords Express does most of the things Google Ads does - it allows you to publish ads based on keyword targeting and other criteria. There is one big difference, however; Adwords Express takes complete control of account activity.
If someone completely new to digital marketing, this simplification of the platform could be useful.
Adwords Express offers:
- Adwords Express is designed for people with zero PPC experience.
- Adwords Express is really quick to set up and get started with. According to Google themselves, you can get a campaign up and running in just 15 minutes.
- Limited functionality compared with the full interface
6. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. The cost to the customer buying the product or service through an affiliate is the same as buying directly from the product owner.
Affiliate marketing is a kind of deal between two companies. The point is both of them make profit.
How Affiliate Marketing works?
- Pay Per Click(PPC): It is an online advertising method in which advertiser only pays to publisher when ad is clicked. It is also called cost per click(CPC).
- Pay Per Sale(PPS): It is an online advertising method when publisher is paid on the basis of number of sales.
- Pay Per Lead: In this advertiser pays the affiliate based on conversions like file download, sign up an account or any other desired action.
7. Email Marketing
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
Types of Email Marketing
- Email Newsletter
- Dedicated emails
- Transactional emails
- Sponsorship emails
There are several different Email software systems available for you to use:
- MailChimp is probably one of the most popular email services available today. One of the best things about this service is that it is free for up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.
- iContact is another great email service that you can rely on. There is a free trial, and after that, you can choose the best plan to fit your needs.
- Constant Contact is also a nice option to consider when it comes to finding an email system. They offer a free 60 day trial and after that, you can choose the best package.
8. Mobile Marketing
Mobile Marketing is an important part in Digital Marketing as Today, there are millions of people who are connected to internet through mobile devices.
Below are some of the popular mobile marketing strategies implemented in SEO:
- App-based Marketing via Google AdMob
- In-game Mobile Marketing which displays mobile ads within game as a banner or image pop-up
- SMS Marketing
- MMS Marketing
- Location Based Service Marketing that displays mobile ad to user in a specific location
- Push Notification Marketing
- Mobile search Google ads that are built for mobiles
Most of the companies are doing marketing with the mobile because the internet had stimulated the marketing to another level.
9. Online Reputation Management
Online Reputation Management Activities
ORM or online reputation management helps in getting rid of the negative reviews that people usually give about any company person or the brand by using the search engine.
It removes all the malicious and harmful content present in the company site.
Online Reputation Management in Digital Marketing remove the insert the new content which pushes down the negative content down and enhances the positive content.
Useful Online Reputation Management Activities are shown below:
- Content Management : Content plays very big role in ORM. You can publish images, content, videos, and podcasts.
- SEO: You can do SEO, which is the process of increasing the visibility of a website on the search engines. Get more natural traffic, free traffic and promote our services or product on search engines.
- Social Profile Management: One of the most powerful (and easiest) methods to begin to control your reputation in the search engine result pages (SERPs) is to create social profiles on major social media websites.
10. Search Engine Optimization
SEO (Search engine optimization) is the process of making a web page easy to find, easy to crawl, and easy to categorize. It is about helping your customers find out your business from among thousand other companies. SEO is an integral part of any digital marketing strategy.
Types of SEO:
a. On Page Optimization:-
- Website Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Keywords Research
- Title Tag, Meta Tag, Alt Tag, Header Tag Optimization
- Sitemaps Creation and Updation
- Setup Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Account
b. Off Page Optimization:-
- Business Listing Submissions
- Article & Blog Submissions
- Google Local Listing
- PDF, PPT & Image Submissions
- Infographic Creation and Submissions
- Search engine Submissions
11. Influencer Marketing
Influencer Marketing (also influence marketing) is a form of marketing in which focus is placed on influential people rather than the target market as a whole on social media. It identifies the individuals who have influence over potential customers, and orients marketing activities around these influencers. Influencers can be both big (macro) and small (micro).
Influencer marketing strategy:
- Quickly Builds Trust
- Improves Brand Awareness
- Enriches Your Content Strategy
- Effectively Reaches Your Target Audience
- Provides Amazing Value to Your Audience
- Builds Winning Partnerships
12. Youtube video Marketing
For offline and online Business owners and internet marketers, YouTube Marketing is an essential strategy to take advantage of the web’s massive shift toward video.
The Best Marketing Practices on Youtube
- Create a YouTube channel for business
- Learn about your audience
- Research your competition
- Learn from your favorite channels
- Optimize your videos for SEO to get views
- Upload and schedule your videos
- Optimize your channel to attract followers
- Try YouTube advertising
- Try working with an influencer
- Analyze and adapt
13. Content Marketing
Content marketing aims to provide valuable and informative content to people with the objective of converting them into customers. Content marketing targets a specific niche and helps by providing people answers to questions they might be searching online.
7 Easy Steps for Content Marketing
- Understanding Your Targeted Customers
- Deciding The Need For Use Of Social Media and Identifying KPIs
- Choosing the Right Platform for Engaging Customers
- Researching Topics for Content
- Planning Your Content Schedule
- Building Trust Through Regular Updates
- Track Your Progress and Be Flexible to Changes
14. Hashtag Viral Marketing
Viral Marketing using hashtags gets the desired traffic to your website. It is an important aspect for Social media marketing.
Hashtags For Viral Marketing- Social Media
- Introduction to Hashtags
- How to Use Hashtags for Your Business
- How to Create Hashtags - The Basics
- Research Trending Hashtags
- Find Hashtags Related to the Main Keyword
- Hashtags on Twitter for lead generation
- Speed It Up - Tools to Detect Hashtag strength
- Hashtags on Facebook to generate traffic
- Track Your Hashtag Impact
15. Google Adsense
AdSense is an advertising platform that allows website operators to monetize their sites by running contextually relevant Google ads, generating revenue based on clicks or impressions.
Google AdSense is a popular way for websites to make money from advertisements, part-time bloggers to some of the largest publishers on the web. AdWords advertisers pay Google either by the click (PPC) or impression (CPM).
Features of Google AdSense
- Adsense ads are shown in the websites that participate in the Google Adsense program (these are called the Adsense Publishers).
- The system for advertisers i.e those who want to advertise their products or services in Google, is Google Ads.
- Adsense works with EPC (earnings per click) and CPC (cost per click). Publishers will get paid for clicks on ads appearing in their websites.
- Adsense publishers get paid monthly by Google.
- Adsense ads can have a number of formats and sizes including text and images.
- Adsense generates a large part of Google’s income.
16. Creative Design Tool
Design tools are objects, media, or computer programs, which can be used to design.
In design, Creative Visualization refers to the process by which computer generated imagery, digital animation, three-dimensional models, and two-dimensional representations, such as architectural blueprints, engineering drawings, and sewing patterns are created and used in order to visualize a potential product prior to production.
17. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google's free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account.
Since nowadays almost all the businesses have an online presence through a website. Therefore, it becomes very important for you to learn the inner structure of your website to see whether it is accomplishing its purpose or not.
Google Analytics provide:
- Free web analytics service
- Automatic collection of data
- You can create customization reports
- To understand why visitors are bouncing off your website
- Easy integration with other tools and platforms
- To understand which social platforms to target
- To understand what kind of content you should write
18. Facebook Lead Generation Business
Businesses of all sizes and varying industries use lead ads to find new customers who are likely to be interested in their products or services. Lead ads allow you to collect information from potential customers. The information you can collect includes, but isn't limited to, names, email addresses, phone numbers and more.
Lots of people want to hear from your business, but filling in forms can be difficult on mobile. Facebook lead ads makes the lead generation process easy. People can simply tap your ad and a form pops up – it's already pre-populated with their Facebook contact information and ready to be sent directly to you.
Facebook's lead ads can help you meet your business goals:
- Find new customers for your business
- Find out more about people's interests
- Get people to enrol in your programme
- Get people to download a brochure or manual
19. Media Buying and Selling
A Media buyer links the ad to the intended audience in order to make the ad effective. These ads are intended to sell a product and may be on TV, online, newspaper or magazine ads. The Media buyer negotiates price and placement of the ad for the advertisers.
Media sales is used to describe the selling of advertising space in any communication platform, such as newspapers, magazines, outdoor billboards & screens, event sponsorship, commercial radio or television, business information / data and online / digital.
20. Campaign Management
Campaign Management services to help you track and manage your online marketing programs from SEO, PPC to Social Media Marketing.
Digital Marketing campaigns targeting either desktop computers, mobile devices or both.
campaigns of Digital Marketing
- Inbound marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns
- Search Campaigns
- Online Display Ads.
21. Digital Business Introduction
Digital business can be defined as a creation of new and innovative business plans and designs by bridging the gap between virtual platforms and physical world. Digital businesses use technology to create new value in business models, customer experiences and the internal capabilities that support its core operations.
The Digital Business Applications course is designed to prepare students with the knowledge and skills to be an asset to the collaborative, global, and innovative business world of today and tomorrow.
22. Online Business Strategy
Online marketing is a strategy that helps build up a company's reputation and exposure online by using a variety of internet tools and solutions. online marketing involves finding the right online marketing mix of strategies that appeal to your target market and will actually translate into sales.
Top 10 Online Marketing Strategy
- Effective Use of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Use Email Marketing by utilizing an Opt-in Email List & Newsletter
- Having a Better Product/Service, USP & Using Right Web Design
- Provide free Content, Tools & Resources that help your target audiences
- Use Web Analytics to measure effectiveness of your internet marketing campaigns
- Utilize Affiliate & Associate programs by using Referral Marketing
- Effectively Manage Public Relations of your Online Business
- Social Networking, Social Media Marketing & Web Intelligence
- Ensure Targeted Advertising through PPC
23. Client Briefing
The brief is the most important bit of information issued by a client to an agency.
A creative brief is a document that identifies the important key benefits for a campaign or launch. It tells the story and explains why it’s important to the audience, a guide for the creation of new materials.
24. Campaign Creation & Reporting
Create and execute campaigns to promote sales, improve the image of a product, and create opportunities for add-on sales and cross-selling.
To create campaigns
- Maintained the settings for campaign management.
- You can create a campaign from a campaign template.
- The system creates a new campaign on the basis of the selected template and allows you to edit or add to the campaign details and all other campaign information before you execute the campaign.
- You can select an existing campaign as a basis for creating and executing a new campaign.
Campaign reports use to analyze your marketing efforts. You can report on the ROI of your campaigns, track who you targeted with your campaigns and who has responded.
- Use the Campaign Member Analysis report to summarize information about who has responded to campaigns.
- The Campaign ROI Analysis Report calculates the return on investment (ROI) and average costs for your campaigns.
- Use the Campaign Revenue Report to analyze which opportunities have resulted from your campaigns.
25. The Agency Management
An agency management system, or AMS, is a software as a service technology that insurance agencies use to organize their book of business and more effectively run their operations. Usually, an AMS is built for specific niche markets within the insurance industry, like life and health or property and casualty.
Agency management system plays the important role in Specificity, Totality and Productivity.
26. Google Adwords
Google AdWords is a marketplace where companies pay to have their website ranked right with the top organic search results, based on keywords. The basic fact is, you select to promote your brand based on keywords.
Basically Google AdWords works on the basis of Bidding strategy where you can bid for certain keywords to rank in Search Engine Result Pages (SERP) of Google.
Even the Google AdWords is a Paid Platform service from Google where you can use this platform for your promotion/marketing of your products/services or brand.
27. Quora Marketing
Quora is a great marketing tool for online marketing
Quora is a question-and-answer based website where questions are asked, answered, edited and organized by its community of users. best part to use quora is mainly reach your targeted audiences.
It helps in lead genereation, traffic to your websites.
28. LinkedIn Marketing
LinkedIn Marketing helps you engage a community of professionals to drive actions that are relevant to your business. LinkedIn also helps businesses of any size achieve their goals.
LinkedIn is a great tool for making business to business connections (B2B).
Plans for LinkedIn Marketing
- Complete Your Profile
- Connect With Everyone
- Customize Your Websites
- Recommend Others
- Join Targeted Groups
- Add Your Company Profile
- Optimize Your Search Ranking
Infographics is a very important piece of content that can be an effcetive digital marketing tool. Infographics is used in SEO and Digital Marketing.
Infographics is probably one of the most used visual contents these days.
Below are the reasons why Infographics is useful to SEO and Digital Marketing
- Interest in Infographics grows continuously over time
- Boost your brand awarness with Infographics
- Make your content go viral with Infographics
- Target audience are more attracted to visual elements in Infographics
- Increase your subscriber base with Infographics
- Infographics provide good social currency
- Infographics can make target visitors stay longer
30. Remarketing Strategies
Remarketing is a way to connect with visitors to your website who may not have made an immediate purchase or enquiry.
Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo allow you to show ads specifically to people who have visited your website or the mobile app. The main purpose is to reconnect with the audience that leaves your website without buying anything via relevant product ads across different devices while they are browsing elsewhere around the internet.
Types of Remarketing
- Standard Remarketing: displays ads to your past visitors as they visit Display Network websites
- Dynamic Remarketing: is the most common type as it boosts your results. This is the next level of remarketing as ads includes products and services that visitors viewed on the website.
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads: Once a visitor leaves your website, this type of ad is shown to your past visitors when they do follow-up searches on search engines.
- Remarketing for Mobile Apps: Mobile Apps displays ads to people who have used the website via their mobile or the mobile apps when they use other apps or browse other websites on their smartphone.
31. WordPress Website Publishing
Benefits of using Wordpress
- WordPress offers two versions of their services: WordPress.com for those of us who need something that’s easy and functional for a personal blog or something that’s relatively small, and WordPress.org for people who plan on hosting their website, purchasing a domain name, and running a business through their website.
- WordPress is total hosting flexibility. Almost every hosting service out there supports WordPress, and if you have your own server space, you can self-host easily.
- WordPress uses exceptionally clean, easy-to-read code, which makes it simple for Google to index and crawl their sites. WordPress also features a number of plugins that help you optimize your site yourself.
- WordPress is a foolproof CMS that easy to maintain and anyone can handle. It’s easy to pick up and understand, and you don’t need to know any code to make updates or post new content.
- WordPress sites are supported on mobile devices, meaning you won’t miss out on traffic anywhere.
32. Social Plugins
Social Plugins are very useful in digital marketing. They are like friends with benefits. . These ready-to-use plugins help integrate your website socially, allowing you to easily leverage social media with one simple line of code.
Social media plugins are easy ways of sharing content with other people via social media platforms.
Social plugins, like the Like button, the Share button and comments, are tools that let you share your experiences on other websites with your friends on Social media.
E-Commerce is also called as electronic commerce or internet commerce, selling of goods or services and refers to the buying using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions.
E-commerce helps your business to sell your offered products and services to your customers all over the world.
Advantages of using an Ecommerce website
- Search Engine Help you to gain new customers
- Ecommerce can expand your brand name
- 80% of online users uses internet to make online purchase
- Store promotions becomes easy with Ecommerce
- Ecommerce provides Convenience
34. Payment Gateway
The payment gateway is the technology that ensures the secure transfer of sensitive payment information.
As payments gateway technology developed, many payment processors started integrating payment gateway services, so merchants could handle most parts of a transaction through one service.
35. Landing Pages
landing page is a single web page, created specifically for the purposes of a marketing or advertising campaign. It's where a visitor lands when they have clicked on a Google AdWords ad or similar.
Landing Pages sometimes called as a lead capture page, static page, or a destination page. it's a single web page that appears in response to clicking on a search engine optimized search result, marketing promotion, marketing email, or an online advertisement.
36. Dynamic AdWords campaign
Dynamic Search Ads are the easiest way to find customers searching on Google for precisely what you offer.
Dynamic Adwords use your website to target your ads and can help fill in the gaps of your keywords-based campaigns. Dynamic Search Ads keep your AdWords campaigns in sync with what you're selling and what users are searching for right now.
37. Display Ads
Display advertising is advertising on websites or apps or social media through banners or other ad formats made of text, images, flash, video, and audio. The main focus of display advertising is to deliver general advertisements and brand messages to site visitors.
A display ad, also known as a banner ad, is a form of online paid advertising that is typically a designed image or a photo and copy.
38. Google Analytics Adv
Analytics is a free Google product that provides in-depth reporting on how people use your website.
Google Analytics AdWords Analyze & Improve Your Google AdWords Account Performance. The AdWords advertisers with the most to lose small and medium-sized businesses with limited advertising budgets – are also those most in need of a Google AdWords analytics tool to help improve their ad campaigns.
39. Freelancing Techniques
Digital Marketing Freelancer tend to make more money as compared to any other industry freelancer as Digital Marketing is growing at a very fast rate. if you are already in to Digital Marketing then all you need is to create a website and promote it via Digital Marketing methods.
A person who is having a digital marketing skill can be a full-time Digital Marketer in companies as well a self-employed Freelancer. A freelancer is a term generally used for a person who is the self-employed person who offers services to multiple businesses.
40. Portfolio Management
Portfolio Management is defined as the art and science of making decisions about the investment mix and policy, matching investments to objectives, asset allocation for individuals and institutions, and balancing risk against performance.
Purpose of Portfolio Management:
- Security of Invested Capital
- Continuity of Profit from Investment
- Advantages of Power of Compounding
- Taking Profit from Growing Sector
- Control the Risk on Investment
41. Introduction to E-com Market Places
E-commerce is the activity of buying or selling of products on online services or over the Internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
Ecommerce Marketplaces or Ecommerce businesses can also sell through online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay or Etsy.
42. Amazon Registration
The basic requirement to get yourself registered as a seller on Online Shopping site in India: Shop Online for Mobiles, Books, Watches, Shoes and More (India) is to have a Valid GST Registration, PAN, Current Account, email id, phone no and to have a detailed report of your SKU’s (Articles that you need to sold) including product dimension, Packaging dimension, weight, color, shape, material, nice and visible product photoshoot.
To register your business, you either need to create a new business account on Amazon.in or convert your existing personal account on Amazon.in to a business account.
Below are important points to become an Amazon India Seller:
- Find a product which you want to sell
- Register yourself on Amazon India as an LLP (Limited Liability Partnership), OPC (One Person Company), or Private Limited Company, as these provide limited liability protection and are easy to start.
- Keep key local documents
- Choose the shipping method
- Link your bank account for payment purposes
43. Selling on Amazon
When you sell online with Amazon, your products are displayed to millions of customers. Whether you have to sell a little or sell a lot, Amazon provides you the required tools and services to sell online successfully.
To sell on Amazon you need to follw this steps
- Register your seller account
- Upload your listings
- Customers see and buy your products
- Deliver your products to the customer
- Receive your payment
44. Selling on Amazon Fee Schedule
Check the selling fees and pricing structure when you become a seller. List your Products on Amazon and start selling quickly with our e-commerce Expertise.
When your product sells, Amazon collects the amount paid by the buyer (including the price and any shipping, gift wrap, or other charges). Amazon shipping rates may apply to media products (book, music, video, and DVD products) sold by Professional sellers, and to all products sold by Individual sellers.
45. Amazon FBA
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) helps you increase your online sales by giving you access to Amazon’s world-class fulfillment resources, fast, free delivery options for your products, and trusted and acclaimed customer service. Simply send your products to an Amazon fulfillment center, and we’ll store your inventory, pick, pack and ship your orders across India and provide customer service.
Benefits of Amazon (FBA)
- Focus on your business
- Amazon Prime
- Pay as you go
- Build Trust
- Customers keep coming back for more
- Pay on delivery payments
46. Manage Amazon Inventory
Manage inventory means the cloud allows us to handle our inventory anywhere on our global supply chain.
- About products and listings
- Review category requirements
- Create a Pricing Rule
- Update your listings from the Manage Inventory page
- Listing quality
47. Manage FBA Inventory
Manage FBA Inventory:
- Manage FBA Inventory Manage your inventory using the tools on the Manage Inventory page.
- Add One Product at a Time List individual products with the Add a Product tool.
- List FBA Products in Bulk Upload a tab-delimited .txt file to list all of your products at the same time. For a video tutorial, see Product Feeds Overview.
- Fix Stranded Inventory Resolve issues related to your stranded inventory.
- FBA Inventory Storage Limits may apply.
48. Add a Product Catalogue
Product Catalog is one of the Important factor for any business. It is one of the ways to Display your Products Information and how easily it accessible for Customers.
Digital promotion is the use of one or more forms of electronic media to market or advertise a product or brand. Marketing or advertising platforms that may be used can include social media, electronic billboards, mobile phones and tablets.
These are the types to Promote your Businessonline
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Content marketing
- Online advertising
- Smartphone marketing
50. Sell Globally
To sell your product globally, You can do this by:
- Sell your products on your own website and ship globally
- Setting up shop in multiple locations all over the world
- Sell through Independent Distributors who already located all of the world
- Get your products listed with a marketplace who distributes tons of products globally ( Amazon, Ebay)
- Partner with overseas company to stock and ship your products
51. Manage FBA Shipments
When you choose to use FBA, they assure you that they will pick, ship and deliver your product. Basically, this feature takes care of all your order management, so there are very little tasks for you to manage FBA shipment. It takes care of customer service, shipping, delivery, auto-updates stock lists, provides you with a warehouse and packaging.
When you use Amazon FBA as a shipping method then they will connect your marketplace and receive an order, simply ship it with Amazon FBA. That way, the system will automatically update your shipping status, tracking numbers and inventory levels. Also, you can manage your inventory in Multiorders and your modifications will show up in your Amazon store.
52. Manage Pricing
Product prices are indicated in the Price column on the Manage Inventory page. The shipping charge is displayed in Price for active listings only.
Pricing Management is the process of integrating all perspectives and information necessary to consistently arrive at optimal pricing decisions. Strong price management capabilities result in effective management of financial risk and revenue.
53. Manage order
An order also has a Status. Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with Pending and ending with Completed.
To Manage Orders following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment
Advertising is a marketing communication that employs an openly sponsored, non-personal message to promote or sell a product, service or idea. advertising are typically businesses wishing to promote their products or services.
Advertising is the action of calling public attention to an idea, good, or service through paid announcements by an identified sponsor.
55. Campaign Manager
Campaign managers devise and run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses.
Campaign Manager is a web-based ad management system for advertisers and agencies. It helps you manage your digital campaigns across websites and mobile. This includes a robust set of features for ad serving, targeting, verification, and reporting.
56. Lightning Deals & Coupons
To find a Lightning Deal, select Today's Deals page on Amazon.com. Search or browse then select Add to Cart for the Lightning Deal you want to claim.but You must complete your order using the same Amazon.com account you use when claiming the Lightning Deal.
When you find an item that interests you, Clicking on the item automatically clips the coupon for you.
57. Payment Reports
The Payments Reports section contains payment and adjustment information entered into bill for insurance, client, and agency payments. The top of the Payments Report Statement View shows you the date and the amount of pay you can expect on your settlement date.
58. Business Reports
A business report is a written document that provides information, and sometimes analysis, to assist a business in making informed decisions.
Business reports are typically assigned to:
- Examine available and potential solutions to a problem, situation, or issue.
- Apply business and management theory to a practical situation.
- Reach conclusions about a problem or issue.
- Provide recommendations for future action.
59. Amazon Account Health
The Account Health page provides you an overview of your seller account's adherence to the performance targets and policies required to sell on Amazon.
The Account Health Specialist within the Account Health Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
60. Amazon Help Center
If you need help, we offer a number of options for customer support.
Support Options & Contact Us
- Find a Missing Package
- Find a Missing Item
- Track Your Package
- Change Your Payment Method
- Manage Address Book
- Change Your Password or Email
61. Concept Selling
Concept selling refers to raising awareness of the benefits or USPs (Unique Selling Points) of a company's products and services after understanding the requirements of the target customers.
Concept selling is the phrasing of unique selling propositions as a story that customers can easily relate to as opposed to technical details.
62. Business Model Presentation
A successful business plan presentation requires planning and preparation. Business plan presentation template to help you create your business plan.
Preparing the Business Plan Presentation:
- Introduce yourself, your company and its products.
- Describe your market and how you solve your customers' problems.
- Explain how your product is different than anything else on the market.
63. Entrepreneur Development
The capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit. The most obvious example of entrepreneurship is the starting of new businesses.
Entrepreneurship development is the process of improving the skills and knowledge of entrepreneurs through various training and classroom programs. The whole point of entrepreneurship development is to increase the number of entrepreneurs.